Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Saver Account

Options
  • 13-07-2022 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hi I recently set up a Mortgage Saver account with BOI and I'm struggling to see how I can check my balance on this account? I do not have a BOI current account or any other account.

Would appreciate help with this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Shuffl_in

Thanks for your post.

You can check the balance on the account by contact our savings team on 0818365254.

Thanks

Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Shuffl_in

Thanks Tara.

There's no way to keep track of it through the app or online?

Thanks for getting back to us. To access the account online you'd need to be registered for 365 Online and this is only available if you hold a current account or credit card with Bank of Ireland.

Thanks

Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Shuffl_in

Thanks Tara. I really didn't think I'd have to phone for an account balance in 2022 so that's disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭crinkley

I applied for a mortgage saver account online nearly 6 weeks ago, have received no confimration other than the direct debit set up. This is now due to come out next week - is there a mortgage saver account for it to go into or will it simply not be collected?

• Advertisement

Hi crinkley,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you please check if you received a text with the mortgage saver account IBAN? This would generally issue when the account is opened. The direct debit can only be set up after the savings account has opened.

If you didn't receive the IBAN by text you can request the account details through the Send us a Message option on the Services screen when logged on to 365 or by calling 0818365365.

Thanks

Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭crinkley

Hi Tara, no I received no text. I’ll ring and see. Thanks for your help

Advertisement