Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a minibus driver

Options
  • 08-07-2022 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi folks,

I bought a minibus up in Belfast recently and got I driven here to Dublin. Unfortunately I don't have a D or C license at present to drive it and can't get insurance on it as it's classed as a minibus at the moment. Will in future be converting it to a campervan.

Would anyone here be a minibus driver/own a minibus company or know of anyone who is? I would need someone to drive it from Nutgrove to Greenhills in Tallaght next week for registration - have a provisional app at the moment on Wednesday at 9:30am. Of course I will pay for it your time and for insurance for the day! Give me a message if interested for details.

Advertisement