Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI officers disgusting behaviour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,135 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

The most shocking thing is how many people are stupid enough to think that it’s “safe” to disseminate controversial material via social media. That alone should get you fired on the spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

Abhorrent to desecrate the body of a suicide victim like that. As if the young man didn't have enough pain in his life, to be mocked in death like that.

5 years to investigate and bring a prosecution like that is a joke. The evidence is there, clearly sandbagging of the file in th prosecutors office going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,331 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

My experience of the police in NI they wouldn't be the sharpest knife in the drawer...

The fact this particular incident has been dragging on for 5 years...and the punishment so far is someone suspended on full pay....horrendous.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,887 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I took from the article that that part is investigated, but it's part of a much broader issue covering multiple incidents over several years and different areas of legislation. Typically in these situations, going ahead with 1 thing may jeapordise the rest, so everything is held and brought once everything is completed. Yes, of course covering up things is also a possibility, but it doesn't read like that to me. The suspended with full pay thing is law, innocent until proven guilty (in court) kinda thing. Don't matter, once it does finally come to court these lads are screwed. Horrible, horrible thing to do. I never even wanted to touch dead bodies and these lads did something like this... sickening! I just wonder what else there is to come...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

I can't be the only person who is not surprised at the psni treatment of a catholic and bringing further pain to his family. Look at the way they've treated Noahs Mother up there. Some of them are pure scum and some will be on here to defend them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭phonypony

Utter dirt. Anyone abusing a publicly funded position of authority is a total piece of $hit, but stuff like that is disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,887 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I don't think you'll find anyone to defend police officers like that...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,394 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

I don't know how sick creatures like that exist in this world. Treating a male suicide victim in this way is absolutely disgusting. The sickos who took part in this activity have no moral compass in them whatsoever. They have brought huge shame upon themselves and among their families for taking part in this sick crime.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,187 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Oh IDK I can picture some people giving it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

I'm going to be honest, my experience in the North is theres a ton of people up there in government "jobs" and they aint in those jobs because they were headhunted for their cognitive capacity.

• Advertisement
Advertisement