Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas cooker electric oven caput

Options
  • 07-07-2022 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Hi there, we have a Rangemaster Classic 90 FSD cooker and it has worked well for years. However we used the electric fan oven the other day for pizza, and after having been on for a while it suddenly cut out. There was a smell of what I would call electric burning before it went off. It did not blow a trip switch and there is no fuse that I can find with it. It is wired into a dedicated power switch, which does not have a fuse either. Now nothing works on it, there is no power and therefore the gas rings will not light.

I tried turning off the switch for an hour and turning it on again, but nothing. Any ideas ??

Advertisement