Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this website legal?

Options
  • 05-07-2022 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭

Just wondering, if this website is legal?

It's Russian, and it contains lot's of online videos, movies, etc....all to watch for free also in English.

Also it's interestingly accessible in the EU?

Mod Comment: See post below.

Post edited by The Ritz on

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Just because you can access it, doesn't mean you should. If you've concerns about the content, send an email to the production companies for the films and check with them. I'm guessing they're not licenced streams. I wouldn't be signing up for any Russian sites right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭tinytobe

I am guessing all that.

Also the thing is, you don't have to sign up.

I am just surprised the site isn't blocked, like Russia Today or some other Russian sites.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I believe they have blocked specific news sites for misinformation, rather than everything ending in .ru

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Please see stickey at top of forum:

"Discussion of .........any other means to obtain ......copyrighted material without paying for them is not allowed here and can attract a ban.

Please do not start threads on this subject or introduce the subject in an existing thread."

If you have to ask if this is legal, then you shouldn't be posting it here.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement