Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aqualisa Mach 340IR 3.4 bar twin ended MC0340IR - Part needed.

Options
  • 05-07-2022 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Spent yesterday stripping down the pipe work of a Aqualisa Mach 340IR shower pump due to a "lazy" start of the hot water side .

On inspection, found the hot side magnetic flow switch actuator (small, about inch and a half, black plastic bullet with a magnet inside) was badly worn causing it not to lift high enough to trigger the outside magnetic switch. Swapped over to the cold side to eliminate impeller as an issue. Now I have a cold side lazy start.

Checked a few plumbing suppliers for replacement, with no luck. Tried Online - Aqualisa Mach Pump | Shower Spares (showerdoc.com) - has the part listed in the parts diagram but only supply a flow switch kit which includes the brass work, O rings etc. for £139.00. This kit does not include the outside switch, for which you will pay £156.00.

So, I only need the internal part of switch (flow part). An inexpensive (should be) part.

I suspect the MC0120 and MC0250 use the same switch.

Can anyone point me to a supplier that might have this part.

I suspect that going by to the parts diagram the manufacturer may only provide the full kit to suppliers. So in that event, a scrapped pump may have a salvageable part that will do the job. I suspect that few repairable pumps will have been scrapped.

The

Can anybody help with contacts or a workshop that have scrapped pumps. Or a supplier that will supply the internal switch actuator.

Advertisement