If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact

Divorce Paperwork

  • 04-07-2022 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

    I am in the process of a divorce ( i am respondent) and cannot afford the solr fees i have seen quoted here and intend representing myself. My question is, there are DIY services where they help preparing paperwork for the applicant but dont touch the respondent side whcih i find strange. I have a fair idea of what I want to say and can probably put the paperwork together but for obvious reasons I need a legal person to review/get some advice no doubt too - are there solr's that would help me here as I didnt have a great exp when i paid for one at separation. Any help or guidance appreciated. Legal aid is not an option and FLAC i dont believe can help given the stage i am at.

    Thanks for reading



  • Registered Users Posts: 20 routetoot

    My wife and I used FLAC to get the Agreement. Then easydivorce for the paperwork. Just had to pay their small fee and fee for paperwork / stamps etc. Very well worth it. At the end of the process make sure to ask the courts for a copy of the decree.

  • Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭dubal

    I used easydivorce as well, they provided a template for the respondent too. You get sent a link at the appropriate time