Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boarding kennels - Near North County Dublin

Options
  • 03-07-2022 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've tried searching boards but I keep getting a lot of older posts in my results so figured I'd ask myself to try get some more up to date results!

So I'm looking for a boarding kennels for my very bouncy 18 month labrador. I'm based in Swords but none of the ones I've found in Swords seem to offer what I'm looking for so I'm happy to go a bit further afield. Ideally I want her to be comfortable in the kennels and get plenty of exercise. I figure if she's tired out she wont be stressed out. She is a total house dog so I'd love her in a home from home type setting but she's still inclined to be chewy if things are left lying around downstairs and she's unsupervised so I'd hate to think she'd damage someone else belongings or put herself in harm by chewing something with batteries etc so I imagine we do need to look for an outdoor style kennel but would love to find one that was cosy.

Any suggestions or recommendations welcome!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

I know a few people who use Deutsche kennels near garristown, but they may be booked out for the summer.

Advertisement