Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you still easily buy hash?

Options
  • 03-07-2022 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭

5 spot and 10 spots and the likes or is it a thing of the past and quite difficult to source these days?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,312 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

🚓💨

• Registered Users Posts: 28,886 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

seems to be largely weed these days....

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭iHungry

Nice try Garda!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

I think they call it wacco bacco now?

Gives you the hee-hee’s

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,125 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Pop into your local Garda station on the way home and ask them fella behind the counter where is the best place to get it. They generally know and they are usually very helpful.

Failing that, you could always try Willie O'Dea.......according to the Rubberbandits

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Drunken Oaf

It's certainly still out there for the afficionados who grew up with it being prominent (so men in their 30s up) but it isnt the main variant out there any more.

I don't think soapbar exists any more, what hash is out there is stronger and more expensive than the very mild old q's and 1/8ths of soap.

The drug gangs basically killed off soapbar when they realised grass could be sold for twice the price and that young stoners now are often effectively junkies, absolute slaves to the substance who are essentially never not under the influence. Nobody back in the day could manage to spend 150 a week on hash like some stoners would on weed these days.

Horrible drug. Cannabis must be the only drug of abuse where those addicted to it think it enhances their life. How many alcoholics do you meet who think being locked 7 days a week is actually good for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

I smoked some at the Guns n Roses concert last Tuesday. Squidgy Black, very nice and giggly, giggly black. Lovely mellow high.

I smoked grass in town about a month ago, it was called "wedding cake". Absolute phucking meltdown... about three pulls and a minute later the entire smoking area were looking at me in disgust, in fact the entire pub was thinking about my hair, my clothes and the way I smiled. I needed about an hour of heavy pint drinking to gather back my normality, not pleasant at all. I have no idea what the attraction is with the grass, faaaaar toooo strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Drunken Oaf

Some weed strains are mellow and enjoyable but the vast majority of what young lads smoke has all of the pleasurable effects of suffering a bout of brain cancer. The popularity of the stuff baffles me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭apache

I used to smoke a lot of hash then used to smoke a lot of weed for years. Was spending a lot of money on it and also it fucked me up. I'm off it 6 weeks now and used to have to take a few lines of coke to get me up in the morning and ready for work because I used to have a blow over every morning. Now I don't to any of this.

Could never understand people saying that cannabis is harmless and should be legalised. I totally disagree.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

People must think I'm a narc or member of SF, as discussions of drug taking are always hushed up in my presence. I've never been offered the real thing other than being offered random tablets perpurted to be ecstasy at a teenage disco and by those African refugee types around touristic holes on the continent.

🙈🙉🙊

Ahh flashbacks was that you with the signals? ..tried to to save you but so many bodies all I recall a cloud came over, obscured my view and for a brief moment slash took the form of somebody else altogether. Wasn’t quite too sure whom; what nor where I was but managed to hold my ground right there it was only when reinforcement came in fact at that moment it dawned on me -

I was smack -bang in the middle of Marley Park. Smoke absolutely billowing out of there, this weekend us vets aren’t cut out for it is all I can say I think we can write that operation off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Jarhead_Tendler

Ten spot on tic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Andrea B.

So much of Irish grass supply is grown here, hence no need for smuggling. As opposed to hash which comes, for the most part, from North Africa.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,446 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭DarkJager21

The hash these days is supposed to be completely different class to the soapbar years ago, it actually has higher THC content than most street weed available at the moment.

Advertisement