Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can we Agree.

Options
  • 03-07-2022 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

Prefacing this It's not a Racial thread.

Again please try to not be Racial about this.

edited 

Thread ended up racial

Post edited by Gremlinertia on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

No - there is no universally attractive, gold standard type. I went to college with a black guy who casually mentioned one night that he hoped there were a few black girls out tonight because "all the white girls look the same to me"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

You’ll probably have to rule out the swedes on this matter given that particular definition has bn well and truly bent ..

Well 'hardwired' when referring to sexual attraction is all about reproduction and survival of the offspring. Males are hardwired attracted to large breasts, because in times long passed, stone age instinct, the offspring have a better chance of survival with more breast milk. Also wide hips because more chance of having many children and less likely to die in childbirth.

So yeah, big ass and big tits.

Females I suppose, go for Alpha males, because they will survive longer and impregnate them many times.

We're really not much more evolved than any other animal when it comes to sexual attraction.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭xxxxxxl

Very good points. I was meaning more of a micro vs macro  level. Where take 10 people show them pictures and 9 out of 10 would say they have a level of attraction. or 1000 people and you get say 500 giving an attraction.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭xxxxxxl

• Registered Users Posts: 11,869 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Racist thread is racist.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

This thread is closed, never going to anywhere good starting like that

Posts deleted, warning issued

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement