Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help with vetting form.

• 02-07-2022 8:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

Thanks so much for reading.

I have come to the Self Disclosed Criminal Record section of the form and don't know how to fill it in.I was dealt with under community reparation several years ago,sent to see a probation officer and afterwards told in court that I'd be fined a specified amount if something similar occured within the next year.

It didn't,but what would I refer to it as in the 'Court Ourcome' field?Thinking suspended sentence but that makes it sound more serious than it was.

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

That's not a suspended sentence. A suspended sentence is when someone is given a prison term but doesn't have to go to prison provided they comply with terms.

Sounds like what you got was a community service order and bound to the peace. I'd put that down and let them tell me it's wrong if it is but definitely not a suspended sentence.

Advertisement