Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumber to connect a washing machine

Options
  • 02-07-2022 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

Hi all, I had someone in to connect in my washing machine and honestly I don't think he did it correctly, (I'll try and post pic).

Can anyone recommend a decent plumber (that covers the Crumlin/Drimnagh area) who knows how to connect in a washing machine properly. I need this done ASAP.

Thanks one and all 🙂

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,264 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Lazy fecker.

Put the flexi waste out through the wall and just did the upstand outside. A pure mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭taylor3

Thanks for your reply. That's exactly what I thought too. Also in winter time that will probably freeze up??? He put silicone surrounding the hose pipe where it comes through the wall, I used the machine today and because there is not much flexibility on the hose because of the silicone the machine drawer is full of water when the cycle is finished. I'm cracking up 😕

• Registered Users Posts: 23,264 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

The height of the outlet might be incorrect.

Is the machine new?

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭taylor3

It's 7 months old, but I only use it about 3 times a week.

Advertisement