Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone shake to win

Options
  • 29-06-2022 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Giveaway from the fantastic giveaways in the app, prices include 100 euro Ryanair voucher

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭ameee

I got the return flight to Europe if anyone wants the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 petererer

Is it coupon for return flight with Ryanair? I would be interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

I also just won the free return flight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dellyshoyle

if anyone else doesnt want their flight Im happy to trade a free BEN&JERRYS that I won (I'm lactose intolerant haha)

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mr rebel

The free flight thing is a load of balls.

I just won a free return flight there and assumed it would be a voucher but nope….have to fill out a form and pick three different destinations along with three different months you can travel and they’ll get back to you in 30 days with your random flight which you have to accept…..no flexibility at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Benicetovill

As Mr rebel says, you have to make choices and no Flexibility. This flight offer is a Crock of crap it looks like to me

• Registered Users Posts: 26 jargarbo

I won it as well. Been trying to check my schedules for next year and choosing which one has the most expensive fights 😁.

Has anyone submitted their 3 chosen destinations and time yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gigi4444

If anyone wants to give me their code for the free trip around Europe that would be amazing. I never got to travel anywhere this year and would be amazing to get the opportunity

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gigi4444

i do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭kat151283

If anyone has a free flight they don't want please let me know I haven't been on holiday since 2017 desperate times 😭 TIA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Galway92

Hey, did you go on your flight yet?

Just curious is it Ryanair they book through. I won one yesterday and it's sort of a bummer how restrictive it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭fergalfrog

Just bumping this conversation to see if anyone was able to use this.

"you must return your completed application form to the address or email given below between 1 and 31 January 2023"

I am guessing nobody got a response yet or not until this week anyway. I am going to submit the form but the restrictions on it make it a bit useless unless you are ok going somewhere any time in a 3 month window.

Advertisement