Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Summer Series 2022

Options
  • 29-06-2022 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, we are heading to Crowded House this evening and was wondering is there a support act on? I can't see any info on the TM website.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dibble

My brother got this email from Ticketmaster today:

• Registered Users Posts: 8 keltchick

Anyone know what entrance to use and if there are food trucks please?

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭pcasso

What did people think of Crowded House last night?

I thought they were good but the sound was poor notwithstanding all the technical issues they were having.

Nice venue for a gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭skinnyfries

I thought they were fantastic, despite the issues. They played all their hits and the crowd was great. First time at Trinity and it was a lovely venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Malbcull22

Missed out on Crowded House in Cork due to Covid....agreee on Trinity venue,saw New Order there a few years back,really enjoyed it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,113 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

As of last night Beck wasn't sold out, got a ticket no bother. I'd only heard about this a few days ago, seems like a well set up venue.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,419 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Lincoln Place and there are a few food trucks. Burgers, crepes, curry chips etc. Not a huge selection but you won't starve.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,217 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

Yes . Was at New Order there 2019 too , enjoyed it .lovely venue, well organised .

At The Specials tonight there . Flogged rain before they came on while the support act Touts were on . Crowds of us packed in to the Jameson tent to stay dry 😁 No where else to shelter unless you stayed in a loo .

Dry for the rest of the gig until leaving but not mucky because they had the entire area covered with that white lego style mat cover very civilised. Gig was excellent , better set than last time they were in Dublin in the Olympia and that was a great gig. They had everyone eating out of their hand .literally ..Terry Hall throwing Haribo( "Ska" mix )Starmix to the crowd 😊 Crowd was lovely and there was food, merchandise and beer a plenty there . We started and finished at the Lincoln Inn .

Shame about the weather but it didn't spoil the night .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Stillill42

I was at Fontaines but wasn't hard to spot the Specials fans, loads of them about. All in top form from what I could see. A lot to be said for a more mature crowd. Glad the gig lived up to expectations.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,217 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

Ahh it was great . I love an all standing gig where everyone is at the same level , dancing and singing . The Specials seem to get better with age , lucky things !

How were the Fontaines ?

We were missing some of our crowd who were at them tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Going to Beck later, anyone know stage times, we're the other headliners on at 8pm?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Crowded House music started at 8, but not sure if it was just them or Liam Finn playing solo before.

MCD with zero information

I don't think Crowded House had a support act, CMAT is support for Beck so I don't expect him to be on stage until 9:00 or so, but if anyone has actual stage times it'd be great!

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭skinnyfries

Crowded House came on at 8.20

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Trinity news says music is 8-10.45. expect cmat at 8. Beck about 8.45-9

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Cheers all

That was lots of fun

Kebab and chips and plenty of time to catch the bus home 😁

Soy un perdidor...

Advertisement