Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping tips at Forever young

Options
  • 27-06-2022 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

First time camping at Forever young festival...just looking for any tips/advice from anyone with previous camping experience at this event please.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Recently went camping at Wild Roots.

Bring warm sleeping bag and either yoga mat or blow up bed. I brought a summer sleeping bag and thought it was too cold. It gets unbelievably cold at night/early morning in a tent. Yoga mat helps as you won't be sleeping on a cold ground.

Bring camping chair and a cooler bag for cans/food.

Phone chargers

Ear plugs and eye mask.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Don't. It's hell. Anyone that says camping is fun is a liar.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭fits

Camping is fun.

Camping at a festival and waking up with a hangover, is not fun.

Anyway my tips are, bring the minimum amount possible to the tent. Leave at least one if not more changes of clothes in the car, where they will be nice and clean and dry. Definitely have a good sleeping bag and a mat of some sort to sleep on. And bring a real pillow. That alone makes some difference to comfort for me at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭jim-mcdee

A tent is definitely a must. I would also bring a duvet stitched together on three sides with an opening at the top. 6 slabs of Bavaria and your all set.

Advertisement