Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fairview Park Concerts

Options
  • 27-06-2022 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭

Anyone been to any of them so far, I'm at the 'Phonics gig later this week, trying to get an understanding of how it was, any thoughts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Mazzy Star

I was at Primal Scream last Wednesday, Saint Vincent last night and Foals tonight.

It's well set up down there, easy to get in and out, there has been plenty of room in the tent not too wedged but I wonder if that's because the gigs have not been sell outs.

Food wise there is a veggie/vegan spot and an Eddie Rockets.

Not sure what the bar situ is as I tend to prefer having a few red ales or Smithwicks in Bru or Gaffneys across the road before I head in.

Just arrived in the boozer here now will have 2 or 3 and head in for 8.30.

Both gigs so far started before quarter to 9 and ended before 10.30 so it must be in agreement with the residents.

I live only up on Griffith Avenue and I could hear Phobe Bridges and Inhlaer from my house and they seemed to be on the same schedule.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

anyone know what time stereophonics are due on at tonight?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I think someone said most headliners were on about 8.45? Im aiming to head in for 7.30/8

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Great gig, came on just before 8.30 and were finished about 10.10?? I moved to the back before the encore so I could leave before they finished Dakota.

Handy venue, so easy to get to and from especially being so close to the dart, really enjoyed moncrieff too. Also nice having the gig finish with loads of time for the 11pm bus 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭FlubberJones

Yep thoroughly enjoyed the gig, great set from the Phonics

• Advertisement
Advertisement