Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temporary Ban

Options
  • 25-06-2022 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi my friend get's the error when trying to log in that he has a temporary ban and cannot login so he has asked me to comment here on his behalf. He also never updated his email address so cannot access the email that would have told him what he wants to know which is how long this temp ban is for. he said it has been a week at this stage and still cannot log in so my question is how long does a site wide ban last?

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,186 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from DRP as this isn't DRP related.

Other users bans are their private business, so we won't discuss any details of it with you.

Your friend should email hello@boards.ie. They can confirm the ban length and see about updating his email address to something that he can access.

Advertisement