Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Groomer and Kennels

Options
  • 23-06-2022 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭

Hi, can anyone recommend a dog groomer and a kennels near Blanchardstown for my little westie boy?

I used to always use The Barking Barber groomers in the village but I can't get an answer from them.

I rang the local vet in the village and the groomer they recommended isn't taking on new clients.

I also need a kennels for 3 nights in 2 weeks time. The vets couldn't recommend anyone. Has anyone used one recently?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,582 ✭✭✭Treppen

Groomer in Palmerston were pretty good, paws solutions, they actually gave the dog a style and have won awards.... as opposed to the other crowd (beside blanch shopping centre) who just shaved the dog to the bone (and insisted on cash in hand, any time I talked to them).

You'll be looking at least 2 weeks waiting.

I got through to Barker's in blanch village and they said they weren't taking on any new clients. The Oliver guy also in blanch village I think is closing or not taking new customers, but might be worth a try.

Most places tend to favour small dogs for obvious reasons. So if you have a small dog/puppy make sure you mention it .

There was another place near castleknock hotel that has some slots if you're prepared to wait a week or two.

At the very least they should be registered with Ipdga .

Not sure about kennels but there's a few adds the odd time on Facebook community pages on dog lovers who will keep your dog in their own house.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

We have a cavachon pup and have been bringing her to a groomers named Pawsh Pooch Dublin, based in Clonee around the corner from the paddocks.

Link not working, but just search the above name on facebook/instagram and shoot them a message.

Advertisement