Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marlay Park concert parking.

Options
  • 22-06-2022 4:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭

Probably the wrong place but best place for an answer in the middle of the night.

So I’ve just found out that the GnR concert is on next week. Got tickets as a present for Christmas 2019. I’ve literally only found out tonight that it’s on and I tried to book parking but there’s none available. Can’t stay the night (from the whest coasht) and the train leaves too early to get home. Refuse to travel on a bus full of young lads drinking Linden Village the whole way.

Basically, is there anywhere I’m likely to find parking within 3-4km? I don’t mind walking but I’d like to have somewhere to target rather than driving around aimlessly.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,776 ✭✭✭griffin100

Dundrum Shopping Ctr car park is 3km away and is open till 1am as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Thanks. Is there likely to be space there? They’re running a park and ride service from there. Is there other places nearby in case it’s full?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,776 ✭✭✭griffin100

Not sure tbh, but there’s lots of spaces on the car park and other smaller car parks in the vicinity.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

I’ll head for Dundrum and hope for the best. All I can do at this stage.

Thanks 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Be headin to this myself, if you see a piece of “hot totty” thumbing a lift I didn’t mean to disappoint.

one in a million babe 😘 (3rd verse now.) see you lads…

• Advertisement
Advertisement