Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FS: LaPassione jersey and bibs

• 21-06-2022 9:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

All the signs are pointing to too much gear so I want to off load these two. I have another set of LP kit so I know my size which means these were never even tried or, and never worn outdoors, they would be cycled into use as the older kit was on the way out. Which hasn't happened yet.

The club bibs are not listed anymore but as they rebranded their lines, but I understand the Believer shorts are equivalent

PSN Rain Jersey Black - L - https://www.lapassione.cc/products/psn-rain-jersey-orange

Club Bib Shorts Black - L - https://www.lapassione.cc/products/believer-bib-shorts-black

150 for both. Im 5"8 and 73kg and these are a snug fit.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭secman

Was really hoping you were nearer 85kg and I would have taken them but alas you're where I only dream of.......GLWS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭randomstuff

Really interested in these - would I be able to view them and check for size? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Luxman

I’m in RAtoath but can travel a bit. If you some kit that fit let me know brand and sizes and I can measure up. That’s if you’re not that local to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭randomstuff

Can drive up to you tomorrow afternoon if you are available? Just 15 min away

If you’re happy enough with the price then we can take to PM? No worries if the sizing is off. Friday would suit better though

• Advertisement

Still available.

Bump, as I still have this jersey, never used.

I don't see it listed on their website anymore. 70Euro. Photo attached

Advertisement