Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nissan march jap import

Options
  • 21-06-2022 8:30pm
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Hi I need some advice! my daughters Nissan March 2007 automatic was broken into and they have damaged the ignition . Where can I buy a n ignition and what am I looking for will an ignition from a Nissan micra do? My mechanic said it needs to b a keyless ignition although my daughter had a key for ignition??? Hers is keyless entry which she has a fob for but she has a key to turn the ignition and then press a button can anyone help me? I phoning around but everyone keeps telling me different I’m totally confused

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1 Ashling Flanagan

Hi I need some advice! my daughters Nissan March 2007 automatic was broken into and they have damaged the ignition . Where can I buy a n ignition and what am I looking for will an ignition from a Nissan micra do? My mechanic said it needs to b a keyless ignition although my daughter had a key for ignition??? Hers is keyless entry which she has a fob for but she has a key to turn the ignition and then press a button can anyone help me? I phoning around but everyone keeps telling me differen

Post edited by Shield on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭Purgative

Ashling, try asking in the Motors Forum https://www.boards.ie/categories/motors.

This forum is for help with how the site works

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,783 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

As advised by @Purgative try asking in the Motors forum. He has included the correct link in his answer so bring the discussion there and you should be able to get some help.

-Shield

Advertisement