Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any decent online video editing courses?

Options
  • 21-06-2022 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I'd like to make animated videos and augmented puppet shows. What I mean by that is something like sesame Street type where I can use a hand puppet and alternate the backgrounds and even insert other scenes. Like so if I'm using to puppets at different times I can make it appear that they both interacting with each other at same time through the magic of video editing.

I also need to be able to have pop up items like a number, letter or image etc.

I have no experience with graphic design or video editing. I'm looking to see if there are any online courses someone could recommend for the above?

Is there a software or app that would be most suitable for the above?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Sherry Butierrez

I think you can go udemy official site and can learn freely some good and nice editing.

Advertisement