Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctors in mullingar taking new patients

Options
  • 20-06-2022 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

Anyone know any? Its quite disturbing that any doctor we ring wont entertain us. Not that it should matter, but we are two prospective private patients with two very small children moving to the town very soon

Comments

I don't have much useful info for you but yeah, it's a situation replicated across the country. I know someone in a bigger town who took over a month and had to go to another village just to see a GP to get a referral with a one-touch examination. If you know anyone in the town or have work sorted you'll have to start networking with them to get a lead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Brian201888

Are you telling them you're a private patient? I had this issue a while ago until I actually mentioned I was a private patient and then a spot opened miraculously

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭DRice

Thanks brian. Will try both your ideas!

Advertisement