Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garage in Grange

Options
  • 20-06-2022 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭

Has the garage in grange changed ownership/management recently? (Think it's branded Circle K)

Use to be a great spot to stop before heading northwards.

Stopped a few times more recently & it's no where near as good.

Out of service ATM twice (Not just a once off)

Dried / hard inedible breakfast food

Long counter queues (Staffing issues?)

Drinks range & options reduced by 50% (Full fridge removed)

I know I can go elsewhere (which I will) but just very dissppointing to see as found it very handy for the long trips.

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Confirmed!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭T-Bird

Kevin sold it and it's a fully branded Circle K now. It was a bit of a shock as nobody seemed to know about it until work was boing done on it a couple of weeks or so ago. I have only been in there the once since to have a nose around and yes it seems that all the good stuff has gone, the staff were the same though. The ATM would have been registered to the previous owner and needs to be changed to the new owners.

(Post keeps on duplicating and cant remove or edit it as it does same to both posts)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Thanks T-Bird, it's obviously in transition so.

I'll give it time to let the dust settle before another visit.

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Confirmed!)

Advertisement