Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RTE2 HD

• 18-06-2022 6:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭

RTE 2 in HD seems to have moved to channel 802 for me. SD is on 102 as it was before. It’s a bit of a nuisance not having it at the top of the channels. Has this happened to anyone before and is it possible to change it back?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭fman

I'm presuming this is sky, their swap sometimes misbehaves. First potential fix would be to restart the box when it best suits.

Other things to look at, is Rte 1 hd on 101? Have you downgraded or upgraded to HD recently or any other subscription changes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭Redo91

Thanks for the reply. Sorry yes I should have clarified it is Sky. That issue seems to have corrected itself automatically. It happened in the first place after I had turned off the box. We have sky a little over a month and have been struggling to get signal despite 3 engineer visits. We live in an apartment block which seems to be complicating matters but very frustrating all the same.

Advertisement