Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good letting/ managing agent in Dublin

Options
  • 18-06-2022 7:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I've been a Landlord for 12 years now and I was wondering if any of you had recommandations on a property management agent?

The one I'm using seems to not care at all about the tenancies as I'm being charged the full annual fees for each new tenancy, I am the only one to find this surreal?

Out of the security deposit and 1st rent, I've got 16 quid left once they deducted their annual fees + various expenses without even sending me a single quote for the said work.

Now the latest tenant who has been there for less than 6 month is getting out ( he bought a house) giving me proper notice but breaking his 1- year lease, is he entitled to get his security deposit, I'd assume not based on the rtb website but again I'd need to see the exact tenancy contract he signed with the agent...

Any of you has had good or similar cases with agents?

Thanks

Advertisement