Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wetsaw/Bridge saw for stone tile cutting.

Options
  • 16-06-2022 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

Hope I'm in the right place!, I have just got an old KOLB wetsaw to cut bricks for a pizza oven, It is a really heavy duty piece of kit and was wondering if anyone has used one, ie best blades etc. 25mm shaft but all I can source are 25.4mm blades. This saw was badly abused over the years so I had to replace bearings etc. I intend to use it to cut the bricks for a dome oven then hopefully off load to someone else building a wood fired oven. All advice wwelcome, TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Unless you want to recondition the saw as a project, would you not be better of with a grinder and diamond disc for cutting brick and tile?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭rje66

Sometimes you can get shims to fill in the gap. It fits onto the shaft and disk fits on over shim. Failing thst try Accura , based close to red cow roundabout off M 50

Advertisement