Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

OnePlus 10 Pro Wireless Charging

Options
  • 15-06-2022 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,641 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I've a OnePlus 10 Pro and love the 50W Air VOOC wireless charging via the OnePlus cradle but I also have several 15W wireless chargers around the house / office / car and have noticed that have all recently stopped charging the phone. They are all set up correctly with QC 3.0 wall / 12v port chargers to enable fast wireless charging but whilst they initially charged the phone at a reasonable pace (compared to the 50W Air VOOC) at best they now keep the phone at the rate it is naturally discharging i.e. if I put the phone on the 15W wireless charger at night at 27% the phone will pop the wireless charging icon to confirm it's charging but in the morning it'll still only be 27%. Same in the car, I get the wireless charging icon when I pop the phone into the cradle but the phone drains battery if I'm using Google Maps for directions and even if I'm not it barely holds the phone at whatever % the battery was on when I started the journey.

I'm beginning to think this is a OnePlus Firmware type issue but have searched and not found anything relating to this so am hoping someone here cna give me a steer as this is my first wireless charging phone so it's entirely possible I'm doing something dopey myself.

All suggestions and help greatly received!!

Advertisement