Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online prints

Options
  • 15-06-2022 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

Hey, where is the best place to get high quality photos printed and delivered?

New to actually getting the photos printed.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,111 ✭✭✭dinneenp

You printing dozens or just a few & what size & how using them (e.g. framing)

I'm in Galway, use https://www.davittphoto.com/ for large sized photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭gzoladz

The odd time I printed somethig was with Snapfish or Photobox as they offered very good value if you catch one of their deails.

Having said that....delivery time can be unpredictable with both (probably an issue with the delivery company). I have received staff very quickly, and in 1 or 2 cases it went apparently missing and I was sent a replacement after a few weeks.

Customer Service with both was ok.

Buying local is easier and preferred, but depending on volumes and value the difference can be substantial.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,536 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Conns Cameras have good colour management and can print stuff SS which is a blessing for various weird frames.

Advertisement