Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Intermediate Drums, Vocalist or Vocalist/Guitarist wanted!

• 15-06-2022 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, my name is Conor. I am 22 and I am a intermediate bass player and have been playing for a couple of years. I am looking to form a band to jam and to create original material. Currently I have a friend called Ryan (22 also) who is a guitarist (can be lead) who I also met online. We are both based in Tallaght but can move around Dublin if needs be. We have had a few jamming sessions and are comfortable enough playing with each other.

We are both decent intermediate players and are looking for similar level musicians (or Beginners), specifically a drummer and a vocalist or vocalist/guitarist. We would be looking for any people roughly around our age (20-25ish). The idea would be to jam and get used to playing with each other and see how it goes. Maybe hopefully along the way start to create original material. We have some original bass lines and guitar lines but would be great to get a drummer and vocalist involved. The goal would be to play some live shows sometime down the line and maybe even release music.

I have a TikTok page where I upload some bass covers if you want to check them out: "conor_morrin"

Email: conormorrin23@gmail.com

Instagram: conormorrin_

Hope to hear from some of you soon,

Cheers.

Post edited by conor_bass_player on

Comments

Advertisement