Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now TV - How do I clear the "Continue Watching" list

Options
  • 13-06-2022 8:21pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, apologies if there's another thread that would cover this question, I looked for it but I couldn't find it.

I have a NOW TV account which I access through their website (as opposed to using a NOW TV stick). Is there a way of removing stuff I might have started watching but I'm not interested in from my "Continue Watching" menu? Things aren't going even if I remove them from the "Watchlist".

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,170 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I don't think it can currently be done. A work around is if you play it and fast forward to the last 10 seconds or so it will then delete from the list once that piece plays through.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Thanks, good to know it can't be done, at least it means I'm not going blind or daft.

I tried the fast forwarding but it went to the next episode. :| I must try to do that with the last episode and see if the whole series vanishes.

Cheers.

Advertisement