Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question re golf (taxis) in Malaga/Estepona

Options
  • 13-06-2022 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Quick question, really hoping someone might be able to help. I'm flying out to Malaga on Wednesday for a week on a family holiday (Estepona). I'm renting clubs at the airport, hoping to play 2 or 3 times, though I've no golf booked yet (looks like there are plenty of tee-times on the local courses). But I'm not renting a car, and I've never been to Malaga. Does anyone know what the taxi situation like down there? I'm hoping to play at 7:30-8am, but I don't want a situation where I'm booked to play but just can't get a taxi to the course. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,048 ✭✭✭✭neris

You have Uber down there & another taxi app called Bolt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭almostover

Just holidayed in Benaalmedna myself with the misses who is not a golfer. Snuck out to Torrequebrada one morning for an 8am tee time, lovely course. In great nick. Wide open off the tee but tricky green complexes and well bunkered. Enjoyed it. Was meant to be in a 3 ball but the other 2 never showed so went solo.

I ordered a bolt from our apartment and rented clubs at the course. Got a bolt home too. No issues at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭SeanF

Back last week after a week down there. Taxis were easy to get, never an issue.

Advertisement