Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best New Show

• 13-06-2022 8:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 55,445 ✭✭✭✭

T&Cs

Please nominate no more than 5 entries for this category

For show-related nominations, the nominated shows must had episodes that aired for the first time, any time, after 1st June 2021.

For show-related nominations, shows still running are permitted.

For show-related nominations, the show may have aired on TV or online anywhere in the world (Ireland, UK, USA, Canada, Netflix, Amazon, Hulu etc.)

This is the first of three groups of categories - I'll leave these up for 4 or 5 days, then they will be locked and I'll put up the next batch.

Shows with the most nominations will be included in the voting stage.

For plot-related categories, please use discretion (spoiler tags if necessary)

Post edited by Mr E on

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

'Heartstopper' - Such a warm, adorable sweet show.

'Yellowjackets' - Far far better than I expected. Highly addictive.

'Peacemaker' - Far funnier than I expected and one of the best title credits of the century.

'Star Trek: Strange New Worlds' - Finally, new Trek that's really good and exactly what many of us fans had wanted.

'Arcane' - Takes animation to the next level.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭markw7

Severance - brilliant concept for a show, season 2 should be good.

Reservation Dogs - absolute belter of a show, some great comedy and so much heart.

Slow Horses - excellent drama/thriller with plenty of laughs.

Station Eleven - marmite of a show, that opening episode though....

Foundation - really good sci-fi, hopefully season 2 kicks it up another notch.

Post edited by markw7 on

• Registered Users Posts: 12,193 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Foundation - great story getting told

Star Trek Strange New Worlds - actually have good trek back

This is going to Hurt - really interesting take on the medical world.

Peacemaker - absolutely brilliant. Just a lot of fun.

Squid Game - great gory foreign made show.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement