Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] SNES pads Broken or better still working

Options
  • 13-06-2022 6:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Super Nintendo gamepad (official only)

POST\COLLECTION: Post/Collection (Dublin)

PRICE: Max 20 euro

PAYMENT METHODS: Cash or Paypal

You know that moment when a ghost returns to "haunt" you. But this time i shall go against my own code and say yep i'm desperate.

If people have broken SNES pads that are ready for the bin please save them. If anyone has some really great conditioned pads then please send me a negotiation DM.

Max price i will pay

€20 in absolute gold condition

15 if maybe a little off but with good shoulders

And if its E-Waste then i may get a part or 2 to work.

I am not a reseller as some here will know. I just badly need to find a really solid pad well before August for the Super Mario kart world Championships. I have missed this community through the pandemic but i have had an interesting time on this game.

Love you all. And i will come back to the Boulder Dash fold

Post edited by Optimus Prime on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Dublinandy3

If you get super desperate I have a quickshot invader 2 that I think is broken, but may not be, that you can have for the cost of postage. It's obv not official but if you have to relax that condition.

I've just had a look at it and it's not in the cleanest condition so I'm guessing it's broken

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement