Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

icloud not opening on Win 11 laptop

Options
  • 12-06-2022 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭

i'm trying to install icloud on a win 11 laptop - it downloads fine, it seems to install fine, i sign in and the icloud icon is displayed on the taskbar.

however, when i click on it nothing happens - icloud window does not open or display

when i hover over the icon, i can see the preview pane with all the options to continue setting up icloud, but clicking this doesn't open up the window.

when i right click the icon, i can see icloud icon, pin to taskbar and close all windows options - none of which seem to work

According to task manager, icloud is running.

i just noticed there that icloud is listed as 32bit - but the device specifications say 64 bit - could that be the issue?

or does anyone have any other suggestions or alternatives?

(laptop is a HP Pavilion Gaming laptop running Win 11 Home)

Advertisement