Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Express Entry - Eligibility - CRS 0 - How is this possible?

Options
  • 11-06-2022 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi all,

I submitted my express entry profile / application and within 2 minutes, I received a notification that I am not eligible because I scored 0 on the CRS scale. I didn't even know one could score 0 honestly. It doesn't look right to me.

Here are my key inputs:

• Ability to communicate in both French and English
    • Bachelor and Master's degree (4/5 year degrees)
    • 7 years experience under 1112 job code (Financial Analyst)
    • Expected amount to be brought to Canada: 30K CAD
    • Depends: 1 (myself only)

No way I can score zero unless the lack of language test nullifies everything. Does the system only recognize applications with language test results?

I though we could submit the profile first then take the language test afterwards.

Many thanks.

Post edited by FlippyFloppy22 on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭circular flexing

You need to take the language test to submit a profile. If you just want to know your score before submitting, you estimate your scores in the tests and there's various calculators around.

Advertisement