Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comedy gigs Dublin

Options
  • 11-06-2022 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

Trying to find some good comedy gig in Dublin , bit of pints and laughs, any recommendations on gigs or pub comedy nights?

Doesn't need to be family friendly, dark humor is fine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

There's this comedian from Offaly called Alison Spittle, I hear she's hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Paddy power shows coming up in Iveagh Gardens. Some decent names.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭11wingnut

Google Stitches comedy.. International bar also have comedy

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭jo187

Pub comedy nights your best bet is the international bar, the comedy is upstairs. It's on most night but the Friday & Saturday shows would have the better line up.

In the Ha'peeny bar upstairs on a Thursday night is good. But can be newer acts so more hit and miss.

Monday nights Cherry Comedy in wheelans bar is usually good.

There the comedy crunch in the stags head on Sunday and Monday and it's free.

I dont think much of the laughter lounge but hey you might like it.

There comedy on every night in town, should be all on eventbrite.ie, also check out craic den.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 mikecope

Leinster House

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Kurooi

Oh thank you all for so many good suggestions.

I agree Jo , I've been to laughter lounge maybe 3 times and had a very mixed experience with the line up. I'll be making my way through those pub nights =)

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Kurooi

Yeah from clips, she's funny. I'm getting tickets :)

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Liberty_Bear

The International Bar have an improv session that is brilliant a few nights a week ..tickets at Event Brite

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭weareallmarks

Sean Begley performs his award winning show 'Tragic' for the final time in The Lighthouse in DunLaoghaire this Thursday!

The last 9 tickets are on sale now!

Support on the night comes from Janet Dunne and Keego . The night is hosted by saint KEvin Gildea

Tickets - https://seanbegley_tragic.eventbrite.ie

Sean in action - https://youtu.be/9TKj0t8i8oE

www.keegolaughs.com

Advertisement