Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Width Settings on Bogballe L1 Spreader

Options
  • 11-06-2022 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows the standard width setting on a Bogballe L1 Plus Spreader and how you change it then if you need to? Finding spreading charts online but it wants to know width setting and I don't know it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭Grueller

I have one and it spreads 12m. No variation unless you change the discs afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,225 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

I think all spreaders spread to more or less set widths. You can have a border action( I have a teagle and it drops one side to prevent spreading into headlands, however it's a pain to use as you need a block under the corner to get it to set reset. Ideally you need to do all headlands first, I only really use it for spreading silage. Ground.

Other than that you decide on the overlap to spread. Mt teagle can spread 10 or 12 meters. It's just you spread a lower amount per acre

Slava Ukrainii

Advertisement