Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bat flies into Vogue’s house

Options
  • 08-06-2022 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,173 ✭✭✭

Couldn’t believe this when I read it in todays Irish independent. A bat actually flew into Vogue’s house in Howth, Dublin. Spencer was there with her at the time and even he could not stop the bat. Seriously Vogue has many babies now and this awful bat thinks he can just invade her house. It could have even been a vampire bat for all she knew.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,394 ✭✭✭NSAman

And in other news: Twink actually farted!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭phonypony

This is the most disgusting thing I've ever had to visualise.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,173 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

I wonder did they ever catch this bat?? He could be still on the loose. He may have even followed Vogue to London. Maybe it was a vampire bat and his human form was that horrible guy who wouldn’t swap seats on the plane.

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Cumhachtach

She probably rang the Wildlife people, I think bats are endangered. They're feckers for flying into long hair too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,173 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

We will hear all about it in Vogue’s soon to be released autobiography!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

That's just plane crazy. Maybe it wanted to offer to swap seats & was count,ing on her being nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Plenty of room in Vogue's mouth for them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭touts

Jesus but those two really are struggling to find stories to keep themselves in the media spotlight these days.

Next week's Vogue and Spencer press release: Spencer has taken in the garden furniture for the winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,175 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Did she ask the bat nicely to move, then when it refused, take to social media to call it an assshole?

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Cumhachtach

That'll be a Christmas stocking filler for someone I don't like!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,394 ✭✭✭NSAman

Vogue was getting for Halloween and couldn’t find her usual mode of transport to swat a bat?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,580 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

She might change her mind next week if the story goes tits up on socials and say it never happened like her recent madeup story about a 'man who would not move from his purchased seat' so she could sit with her family because she didn't understand how to book a flight despite being 'a multimillionaire'.

Advertisement