Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Politics work on different Social Media Platforms

Options
  • 08-06-2022 3:17pm

I'll start with Facebook.

On a group You could be posting good stuff, it could be soon liked by other group members.

And then the likes dry up. The post has been approved by admins

On YouTube things aren't as bad.

What has gotten annoying is YouTube's policy of recommending YouTubers to suggest loke- subscribe- join in that order if your to grow the channel.

Sell a mug tea shirt.no matter what your topic for your own youtubr channel

What do you think

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭ketchupmessi63

Facebook also bans whole groups at a time - even when people simply post dark/bad taste humor there for fun...

Youtube's policies regarding propaganda seem liberal but also accurate. At least my quires never led to videos I wouldn't want to see, though I'm sure YT is full of disturbing content. Not a fan of how it treats mid-level channels, though. It was a lot better when they could've relied on their creativity only. Take Cinemassacre for example...

Advertisement