Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Product Packaging Ireland

Options
  • 08-06-2022 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Currently we sell small rectangular products that are just sealed in plain transparent plastic. These products are then placed into a plastic mailing bag and shipped.

I was hoping to get packaging made up - either paper, but more than likely plastic, zip lock top in a custom size and printed.

Something like

Would there be any suppliers in Ireland or am I better off looking at Eastern Europe/China?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 roberthooke

I also sell a tiny product like this; then, I need packaging for my product. I look for many companies for the product I order from PackagingPrinting. They made my boxes perfect at a low price. I recommend this company.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭macvin

You will need to be buying thousands to get decent price for printed bags.

Just buy blanks and then print a label on a glossy label with a decent printer (and make sure you change the printer settings)

Flexilabels in the UK will do the labels. - Tons of sizes. Huge range of materials. Very quick delivery. Material you want is "gloss polyester"

For the bags at a decent price - based in Netherlands

https://europe-pack.eu/Stand-up-pouches

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭user302243

Thanks, we're very keen on getting custom made to fit out products exactly - and have no issues buying thousands at a time.

Just finding a supplier / quotes is proving difficult.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭macvin

The item is called a "Stand-up Pouch"

With transports costs and US dollar parity, China is now too expensive, so these guys in Italy may be the best option.

No one in Ireland produces these.

https://www.flexie.it/en/custom-printed-stand-up-pouches/

Advertisement