Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Koreans in Cork

Options
  • 07-06-2022 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

My Korean wife and I have moved to Cork for my job and she is feeling a bit isolated and lonely.

I saw a post similar to this but from ten years back, so I thought it best to make a new one.

I am just reaching out to see if there is any Korean community still in cork after the pandemic.

I saw there was a Facebook page but it seems to be disused.

Thanks

John.

Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,098 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You've lost me here, what does that have to do with networking computers?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,853 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

...bit of a guess, so i could be well off the mark, but maybe they accidentally posted in the wrong forum.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭JustJoe7240

@NewToTheParish Comms is short for communications, not the other thing

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,098 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This isn't the usual random junk that Feedback and Helpdesk gets though. It takes a bit of effort to end up here, and there's been a few like this recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭XsApollo

Great welcome there from the help and feedback Mod.

in fairness to the OP it’s their first post and the site has turned to mush since it was updated, I can’t even find forums I used to browse regularly for years.

i have gone to browsing what pops up on the latest posts.

even trying to type this is a mess.

welcome to boards OP.

if you can find the cork city forum you might be better posting there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement