Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phibsboro to Airport

Options
  • 07-06-2022 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi All, This Saturday morning I need to get from Cabra/Phibsboro (St Peter's Church area) to the airport for 6am.

Does anyone know if I will have an issue finding a taxi at about 5:00am on a Saturday morning or if there is any other convenient way of getting to the airport from here I might not be aware of.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

I'd say pick up the phone and book a taxi.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Phil.x

Freenow app, but better off booking a taxi the day before.

Not necessarily convenient, especially walking at that time of morning/night and if you’ve bags, but one option would be walk down to Drumcondra/Dorset St and get the 41 which runs through the night.

Not ideal though, best book a taxi and be up extra early to give yourself time if it’s cancelled or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭xper

I would have thought that even just flagging down a taxi in the middle of Phibsboro at 5-6am on a weekend morning would take very little time but just use Freenow or whatever to be sure.

Just to add, if you get in a taxi in Phibsboro at 5am, you'll be in the airport at 5:15 so if you are genuinely aiming for 6am, get some extra sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭mikeybhoy

Better off booking a taxi I wouldn't trust freenow for going to the airport

• Advertisement
Advertisement