If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]


  • 07-06-2022 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

    This a piece of a new toilet flush that was installed recently. It runs from the flush button on top to the button inside the toilet that flushes the water.

    There was two of them, one for a big flush and one for a little flush.

    It broke off so need a new one.

    Anyone know that it's called so I can buy a replacement?

    Thanks in advance