Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster phone number to book seats?

Options
  • 06-06-2022 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭

Sorry mods prob wrong forum but it's the busiest. I'm having issues online booking tix for the folks so I said I'd do it over the phone for them in the morning but can't find a phone number anywhere. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

I'm sure they have a number somewhere but it's well hidden. Since the start of the pandemic they moved away from calling them. You now need to fill in a contact form (no live chat either). There is a frustrating point on the form where you must provide a booking reference number. There is one there as an example. It's something like 1234567. Just use the one they use as an example.

Absolutely horrible set up. Took me around 10 days to resolve an issue that could have been solved in minutes if I could have called them. Eventually they called me for card details to look up the order. Call center in Mumbai or somewhere like that. I'm autistic and struggle on the phone but the heavy accent was pure torture for me.

Got my problem solved eventually. Everyone I dealt with were friendly so don't fault them. The system itself is a disaster though

Advertisement