Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Texts too long?

Options
  • 05-06-2022 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

I don't send many sms texts so only in the last month I noticed texts not sending but if I split into 2 texts they will send.

I also never send gifs but I saw a apt one today and tried to send it. It's not sending.

Something has changed recently as texts used to be green then one day they were blue. What has happened???!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

My texts seem to be ok (android also) but I have noticed a change with some people I text in the last few months. My sent texts used to be a blue box but are now grey (sometimes) and I don't get the sent or received message at the bottom so not sure if the people are getting them. It's only with certain people yet they are all Android too so I put it down to their settings. Where it gets annoying is I'm currently on the job hunt so sometimes I'm getting texts after interviews and when my reply is sent in the grey box I don't know if they're being received. It does seem something has changed with those Android texts.

Advertisement