Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIY Joinery

Options
  • 05-06-2022 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi all.

I have to build a built in wardrobe for my bedroom. It’s all fairly simple and I have good wood working skill. My question is , could anyone recommend a timber supplier to supply planned straight timber. I have no planner so I need a fairly good standard of timber. I’m not fussy what timber it is. I have had mixed experiences with the locals construction lumber supplies when I got planned white deal. Especially the one inch stuff. It’s been fairly variable in quality. I don’t mind paying for a good product. Can anyone recommend and online store or a supplier near Kilkenny.

Also, can anyone recommend a supplier of wardrobe doors that would also be amazballs

thanks in advance.

clauduledus.

Tagged:

Advertisement