Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorcycle Podcasts

Options
  • 01-06-2022 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any interesting podcasts they listen to? I have been listening to Freddie Dobbs, but he seems to be stuck in a look where he just looks up autotrader ads and talks about how a 2007 bandit is a great investment.... I need something that's a bit more interesting, maybe touching on custom bikes or mini adventures...

Post edited by LIGHTNING on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Agent_47

Lyndon Poskitt or Teapotone

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Try Clevelandmoto, US based but pretty funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Thanks Lads, will give them a try. just found MCN have one called The Nod with Charley Boorman... listened to it last night....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭Fabio

Front End Chatter is a good one. I used to listen religiously, the two lads are proper motorbike journalists with years of experience but the episodes are long and I don't always have time now. Still, it's good.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Acquiescence

Chasin the Racin - Podcast with roads racer Dom Herbertson and BSB rider Chrissy Rouse. It took me about 30 episodes to come around to Dom but he's good good value once you do.

They're not the greatest interviewers in the world but it adds to the charm and there's some brilliant episodes. Chrissy is very naive towards most non-bike/bsb related topics which actually draws out some really good interviews. I didn't have anything more than a passing interest in any kind of racing until I started listening to it.

Highside/Lowside - Is Revzilla's (Youtube channel, anyone that has ever bought gear will know it) podcast. It's bit more motorbike centric, as opposed to riders, and has some news elements. New releases etc etc. Grand for background noise.

• Advertisement
Advertisement