Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eXpresspark.ie - Anyone ever use them?

Options
  • 01-06-2022 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hey folks,

Has anyone used expresspark.ie?

We are travelling in 9 days so just was wondering if anyone has used this service before?

Just looking for feedback.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

They don't say where there car park is so your car could be left on waste ground or double yellow lines for the 9 days you are away and it might be nice for someone to have the free use of a car for that period.

If this goes on in the UK you can bet it does in Ireland

and

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m0016pqb

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 bantaman

Sorry to ressurect an old thread - I use expresspark.ie regularly since 2017, the guys are really sound when it comes to delayed flights, etc. Most recently, they had problems starting my car (Landrover problems 😕) while I was away in July and went to a whole load of extra trouble to get it going for our arrival. I can't recommend them enough.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Where do they park your car? Do they tell you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ChrisCooney

Hi guys, would strongly recommend never using these guys.

• Booked to meet them at 4am Outside T1 Departures. No one showed up.
    • Spoke to the Airport staff who had no idea who they were, and were unsure if they were even licensed to run that service.
    • Spoke to Airport police who said that there is _no valet service_ that picks up directly from departures (as expresspark claims to do!)

This is a scam lads. (See Edit below)

EDIT: ExpressPark have since reached out and issued a refund with an apology. They said that they asked me to call them before I arrive (I received no instructions to this effect). They also said they attempted to call me several times. I had full signal, was able to call my wife, and my wife called me back at the time.

So I withdraw my comment that it's a scam, otherwise they would likely not refund me, but perhaps they can be accused of not being particularly organised. Either way, 0 chance I'll be using them again.

Post edited by ChrisCooney on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,042 ✭✭✭Vic_08

Very dodgy, no business address, not even a landline phone number, no details about where they park your car.

Guaranteed it will either be put in a field or on a street somewhere in Swords with free parking.

• Advertisement
Advertisement