Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mona Lisa smeared with slice of Cream Pie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,695 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Should really read 'glass in front of The Mona Lisa'. The painting was unharmed.

Say no to drugs, folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Captain Barnacles

Another climate alarmist cultist it seems...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭sam t smith

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Mona Lisa’s cream pie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Commune dress - it's important to be a member of a well turned-out cult.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

A guy dressed up as a woman, sat in a wheelchair, and then jumped up and smeared pie on the glass covering the Mona Lisa.

Should improve the planet I think was the reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Hope the stupid fcuker got plenty of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,540 ✭✭✭standardg60

Good ole Google translate

Working with some Brazilians they exclaimed English was the ultimate 'does what it says on the tin language'

We were discussing the naming of a forklift

• Registered Users Posts: 5 catastrophetimberg

A Handicapped Chair :

‐---------------------------------

Def: sometimes referred to as a "seat". IT is the hexagonal columns that support the Puffin Birds above Fin-Gals cave off Iona Island.

Directions: At the Coleseum from "Glass O-Bans" turn left omullove IT. Go through the center of Iona ABB y, and the hexagonal supporting columns on staff-A can clearly be seen.

See Adele video "Rolling in the Deep" for reference to the hundreds of supporting columns filled with water.

• Advertisement

Here's a map of Iona Island, to explain the "Handicapped Chair" further.

It's an amazing Island, like from a Superman movie...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Jesus, my head hurts reading this thread 🤯😫

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Yea I’d like to break her off a little sometin sometin if you know whatimsayin. Wipe that smile right onto her face

• Registered Users Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

So some nutjob who wants to spead the message of "people are hurting the planet" smears some cake on the glass of the Mona Lisa.

This, comes hot off the heels of a woman who went bare breasted and jumped the rails in cannes film festival screaming "stop raping us" (in regards to Ukraine)

Do these people pick any random event?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Anyone know what kind of cream pie it was? I like pie.

The analysis of the map of Iona was inspired by the front cover picture of the book "the legacy of Steve Jobs" where he wears Glass O-Bans and prays with an Egyptian pyramid.

There is a wooden cross to the right of the front cover photo of this book, if you search Google, or better have the book...

Was Steve Jobs' gifted daughter named after "Mona Lisa" ? And did she write an memoir called, "Small Fry" ?

Post edited by catastrophetimberg on

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Funny enough this is not the first time someone threw something at the Mona Lisa. That glass is probably there to prevent this type of thing from happening. Bit of a what the f*ck moment really, but nothing surprises me these days. Stupid people do stupid things.

Apologies,

The " I +" over Iona is a difficult abstraction for the beginner...

The "I" is an Ancient Greek breakaway column, and the "+" is the orange Egyptian motivated "We" gathering outside the Roman Colosseum.

Greeks are usually Liberal and Philosophical and respect "the Best", but then the Romans conquered them.

Thus, the era of the "Triple Lock" or "Matrix" began.

Advertisement